Friday 1 May 2009

Blogging...

Cooking and entertaining for friends and family has been a source of real enjoyment for me over the years. Everyone loves to eat, especially to be cooked for, which really encourages me to try new recipes and friends often suggest new things to taste and try.

Not being able to able to eat gluten and put off by the weird unpalatable choices on offer it is encouraging to at long last see an increase in restaurants and cafes offering decent gluten free options. This still tends toward the sweet variety but well recieved all the same. As demand increases and people become more knowledgeable I am confident it will become mainstream.

Blogging is a new and slightly weird concept to me but I am reassured by my hip, house boat living daughter that it's the way to go, so speak soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment